Saturday, May 23, 2009

WESTONS BIRTHDAY


CAN YOU SAY 10 (double digits)


wow my Wes turns 10 today! I cannot believe I have a 10 year old. Happy day sweet one, we love you so much and cant believe what a great young man you are becoming. Weston thank you so much for being such a helper in our family a blessing that we have been honored to have is your ability to be an incredible helper to both me and your Dad. I love that about you and your kind soul that leads you to do wonderful things for your family. Wes you have really developed your talent for music this year I enjoy listening to you play the piano and hearing such beautiful music in our home. Speaking of talents, boy do you have many from Art to music to sports and the desire to learn new things constantly these are all such great blessings to you. I am so excited to see what this next year will bring you, thank you buddy for being in our family for your sweet and tender heart, we love you so much and our so proud of you Happy Birthday Weston Ulimasao Aloi........ MR. 10

1 comment: