
Today is my buddy Tayvens birthday! wow already 8 years old I can't believe it. I am so proud of you Tayven you are growing into such a great person we love having you in our family. Eight years ago we found out we were having another boy and we were so excited for you two boys to have each other to be Brothers and friends. I love so many things about you Tayven. I love your silly personality the way you crack your self up and keep us laughing with your craziness. I love your Natural ability for sports and love watching the joy you feel when you play them. I love how close you are to your daddy and how you too are two" peas in a pod". I love that you love your siblings and feel a sense of protection for them. I love that you have these wonderful tender moments that not every one can see, but they are special times because they are from you! Tayven there are so many other things I could say to you on this special day like, I am so glad Dad didn't name you "Canton" because you are such a Tayven and we love you so much Happy Birthday my Mr. 8 I hope you enjoy this year as much as we enjoy you..... Love your Mommy.
Happy birthday Taven!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Tay! We love you and Hope that your day is as extra special as we think you are. Love the VDW"S
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a great day, Tayven! Your new scooter is AWESOME! Don't give up on it---you'll get the hang of it soon. We can't wait to come to your baptism! Your family is lucky to have a kid like you!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet!! Happy Birthday Tayven!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Tayven! You are such a great kid! We love having you in the circle and I'm glad that you get to share the same birthday with Savannah! :)
ReplyDelete