

Tayven's last couple of football games have been so cold and if you know me, you know that I don't do cold very well (hee-hee) so I have been trying to come up with a plan of attack for the weather these are my options..... I could become a cheer-leader for the team, invest in some fluffy pom-poms that can double as ear muffs, at half time run in the middle of the field and get busy with all my moves that I've learned from Turbo Jam ( work out DVD) thus keeping me ever so warm. Then we have option #2 keep freezing my booty off which wouldn't be to bad if you know what I mean(hee-hee) its a good thing I only have one more game left.... GO TAYVEN GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I definitely think you should try out option #1 and tell me where it's going to be so I can come and watch. You go girl!! :)
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe how much your kids have grown up!
ReplyDeleteYou know, you could escape that cold weather and move back here! Beach weather all the time baby!
Melody
Whenever you get a bit nippy just sing a little song to warm yourself up. "Chestnuts roasting on an open fire..." I miss you.
ReplyDeletewhenever you're feeling a bit nippy you could always sing a little song to warm yourself up a bit..."Chestnuts roasting on an open fire..." I miss you.
ReplyDeleteHeidi How are you? Good to hear from you! Your family is so cute! I can't believe how big your baby girl is now! Wow can she be any cuter?! Can you believe I FINALLY get my little girl now? I am so excited! Anyway I love you girl and its great to see you on here!
ReplyDeleteHi Aunty Heidi!!!!
ReplyDeleteI found your blog through Valasis. Hope you dont mind. send me your email address and i wll add you to mine, im on private. finally we can keep up with each other since we live a million miles away ;) love ya.
Nimo
nimoleauanae@gmail.com
When is his last game, we (Beckham and I) would love to come watch.
ReplyDelete