Monday, October 20, 2008

FUN WITH THE PHOTOGRAPHER


What a fun day! we had the opportunity to have the kids pictures taken by a great lady named Tammy Rickett. She did a wonderful job. The kids really wanted her to take their picture under this huge tree, it turned out so cool. I am constantly amazed at the talent photographers have great job Tammy.
Tammy has a great website if you get a minute check it out at www.rickettphotos.com



































13 comments:

  1. Heidi!!! Your kids are so dang cute! I'm so glad you found me! I hope you guys are doing so well. Do you ever go out for bubblegum ice cream anymore? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey great photos!!!
    i need your email to invite you to my blog!!! send it to me nsatini@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi! Those pictures turned out so great! Your kids are so dang cute. I love the one with Taly in between the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures are SO cute! Your kids look so grown up. She did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, these pics are darling ! You definitely made the photographers job easy having such ADORABLE kiddos. ( which we love and miss and need to see more off...hint,hint) Love you guys !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THey turned out very nice! I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOOOOO CUTE!!!! Your kids are SERIOUSLY SOOOO adorable!!! I love being able to catch up!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, those are some cute kids and they made my job REALLY easy! Thanks for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute!! Everyone looks great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Heidi!
    I found you on kathy's blog and your kids are dang cut!!! It was fun to see you at parkers farewell. your awesome.
    sueann from Az
    we have a blog at taytay118.blogspot.com
    :):)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such cuties!!! I'm so excited for Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Heidi I love the picture of the fam you are an awesome mommy with dang cute chillens!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These ones turned out so great too! Cute smiles..Weston you're a Stud!

    ReplyDelete