What lucky 3rd graders...having the coolest and bombest chaperone must've been total fun!! My favorite picture is the "total eclipse" *hehe* ...the one with all of the kids wearing their STUNNAH SHADEZ!! ;P Right on -- photographer!!
HEIDI!!! I just saw your link on Cindy's blog. I was SO EXCITED to see pictures of your cute family! You seriously have some of the cutest kiddos I've EVER seen! I can't believe I've never even seen a picture of your little girl until now. She is SO BEAUTIFUL!! I loved catching up!!! How fun!!! You can stop by our blog too if you'd like, it is cainandco.blogspot.com. HOORAY for Heidi's BLOG!! :) Love and miss YA!! Melanie
I want to take my kids the next time you go!
ReplyDeleteWhat lucky 3rd graders...having the coolest and bombest chaperone must've been total fun!! My favorite picture is the "total eclipse" *hehe* ...the one with all of the kids wearing their STUNNAH SHADEZ!! ;P Right on -- photographer!!
ReplyDeleteHEIDI!!! I just saw your link on Cindy's blog. I was SO EXCITED to see pictures of your cute family! You seriously have some of the cutest kiddos I've EVER seen! I can't believe I've never even seen a picture of your little girl until now. She is SO BEAUTIFUL!! I loved catching up!!! How fun!!! You can stop by our blog too if you'd like, it is cainandco.blogspot.com. HOORAY for Heidi's BLOG!! :) Love and miss YA!! Melanie
ReplyDelete