WoW - Wes...you look soooo PROFESSIONAL at the piano!! I'm glad that Siliva's joined the Stevens Piano Lessons Crew because I was getting tired of listening to "Mary had a little lamb" forever!! :) Anyhow, keep up on the keys - future Hunter 14th Ward Pianist/Organist!! :)
Weston did do a great job! He worked so hard the last few months!
ReplyDeletewell you know he has the best piano teacher in the world....... I wonder who that is????
ReplyDeleteThat is so cool! I wish i had a piano teacher that did recitals!bummer. either way from what I can see he plays better than me! i am only level 3 :(
ReplyDeleteWoW - Wes...you look soooo PROFESSIONAL at the piano!! I'm glad that Siliva's joined the Stevens Piano Lessons Crew because I was getting tired of listening to "Mary had a little lamb" forever!! :) Anyhow, keep up on the keys - future Hunter 14th Ward Pianist/Organist!! :)
ReplyDeleteILNGRL