| Katie and Dan setting up camp! |
| These two called dibs on the trunk! |
July was a fun month for us Aloi's! I took the opportunity while Oli was out of town to take the kids to the "drive in movies" My kids have only been once and that was years ago, so off we went in hopes to give my kids the same experience that was such a big part of my childhood-after all I saw all the ROCKY'S in a drive in (hee-hee). To our surprise we ended up seeing our good friends which made the night even better. I think every child should have the experience at least once in their life, where can you bring your own blanket/mattress-sit in the trunk of your car- talk to your friend with out being hushed-breath the night air- let your kids move up and down and all around-and worry if your car is going to start or not after 4 hours of the radio on! You gotta love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment