what a great time we had at the zoo today! I have been telling the kids we need to go to the zoo before its to hot. My kids love Katie so we picked her up and off we went. The animals were beautiful and so was the weather.
How fun! What cute pictures!! It's still WAY too cold for me to even consider going to the zoo, I'm not one to think it's EVER "too hot" though, so I'm not a good one to ask! :)
Oh, i have been wanting to go to the zoo, but I am the opposite, I can't go until it is warm! Glad you had fun. It was good to see you the other day, come say hi to me more often!
Yes, we are still alive and kicking. I had to stop in the neighborhood on Saturday to get Cambri from Jett's and your boys were playing in the circle. One of them yelled "Look it's Marie, Cambri's mom!" It totally made my day! :) We miss the good ol' days! I hope you have a HoPpY EasTer! *Marie
Love the zoo in the winter and spring!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! What cute pictures!! It's still WAY too cold for me to even consider going to the zoo, I'm not one to think it's EVER "too hot" though, so I'm not a good one to ask! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the oriental hat pic of Weston-too funny!!! I'm glad you guys had fun! :)
ReplyDeleteyou are such a FUN mom ! i wish i was on the ball like you. i don't even think about going to the zoo till it's triple degree weather.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you all had a blast. Dang snow go away!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, i have been wanting to go to the zoo, but I am the opposite, I can't go until it is warm! Glad you had fun. It was good to see you the other day, come say hi to me more often!
ReplyDeleteYes, we are still alive and kicking. I had to stop in the neighborhood on Saturday to get Cambri from Jett's and your boys were playing in the circle. One of them yelled "Look it's Marie, Cambri's mom!" It totally made my day! :) We miss the good ol' days! I hope you have a HoPpY EasTer! *Marie
ReplyDeletehey how did u find a pic of me? great seeing u at albertsons love the boobs
ReplyDelete