
Tayven is so proud of this Airplane, last week he was at our neighbors house playing and came home with this cool wooden plane that he spent alot of time painting.This is a big deal for him as many of you know if it isn't something about sports it usually doesn't matter to him , however he has to show me this constantly I love watching him love this (hee-hee) it does look pretty cool and he shows me each detail, oh the joys of being 7.
He was determined to find a way to paint without ruining his shirt! I told him to go home and get an old one, but I don't think he wanted to let that plane out of his sight! So, he turned his shirt inside out, and I gave him all the warnings I could that the paint will stain! I'm glad he is so proud of his painting! The kids had a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteyes I was crackin up myself , he comes home with his shirt inside out, and tells me that the paint is permanet and he diidn't get any on him (hee-hee) I feel like I should be donating some art supplies ha/ha
ReplyDeleteWe love painting these! We have done planes, trains, trucks and flowers. How fun for your boys!
ReplyDelete