Friday, January 23, 2009

A MOTHERS DREAM



A dream you ask...... yes do you see what I see? they are all getting along, no one is fighting " HOLY WHOOP" do I need to get my eyes and ears checked (hee-hee). This Morning the kids disappear to the play room then I hear mom come and listen to us, we are a band. I had to run and get my camera it was so stink -in cute. Taly cracks me up can she be anymore homeless looking in her" just get out of bed look" (hee-hee) anyway this was a great way to start the day.

7 comments:

  1. Way cute! Gotta love the things the kids come up with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a happy day when my kids play together!!
    What a cute picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! There is nothing better than when your kids are getting along and actually enjoying each other. It's the best present a Mom can get... love the pictures (so cute)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute kids ! what's the band name ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummm...I totally wanna book this band for my next party!! :) One request - do you guys play the song: "Talofa Teine"!?! *hehe* Lots of love...to my favorite Aloi Aiga!! ;p

    - ILNGRL

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Gotta love it when they get along.

    ReplyDelete