Friday, October 10, 2008

WINTER 2007 ( my kids begged)

Last year our family had a blast taking pictures with my wonderful friend Amanda. We had so much fun playing in the snow and of course freezing are booty's off (hee-hee) my cute kids have been bugging me to post these again, yes again I put some of these on my blog when I started this months ago. I think they enjoy seeing pictures of them playing in the snow. "Here ya go Aloi kids" love mom

































7 comments:

  1. how fun!!!! great looking family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're great pictures! I can see why they wanted you to post them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures!! I hate to think that this cold weather is around the corner. No more driveway fun unless they bundle up (and I am SURE they will). I guess the sleds will work, but not as fast on a skateboard!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heidi, I've seen these pictures before, and I LOVE them!!!! They're so cute!!! Where were they taken at?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kalika just read your entire blog (totally took your advice) and we loved it!!!! I'll get started on one soon. I told Nau to check yours out and to add you to hers....

    Beth's is http://www.theunexpectedgift.blogspot.com

    Call you later. Love all the pics. Looks like soooo much fun! Almost makes me want to move to Utah since you make everything look so fun (smile)....

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey heidi!! love your blog..I cant believe how grown the kiddies are!!! I need your email to invite you to my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete