Monday, September 29, 2008

Natalya all "Framed up"

ok I dont even know where to start with this one....... I get out of the shower ( dont get a visual hee-hee) one day and Taly is saying mommy help me I am stuck in the frame. So of course i'm thinking your what? just un roll it from your dress. Ok that was not the case she had wrapped it around her like jump roping thru it a ton of times and it was totally stuck, you could not even undo it at all. It was so tight so I am laughing my head off and yet thinking I have to cut this dress apart to undo her (not an option ) so I take the dress and yes the frame and slip it over her head thus unframing her..... but not before I got this one of a kind picture, hey maybe I should put it in that frame (hee-hee)
ya just gotta love Taly and her crazy self!

3 comments:

  1. Maybe she was giving you a hint like "mom, don't you think it's time we put a picture of me in here"
    That's funny. I'm glad you got a picture of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Taly, she is so stinking cute. I can't wait til she is in my classroom and I can giggle at her all day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is hilarious :) so glad you got a picture of it cuz i never would have fully understood how someone could get stuck in a frame...LOL LOVE it !!!

    ReplyDelete