Wednesday, August 27, 2008

We love free lunch park!


You just have to love Utah... we have the greatest programs for children in this state. During the summer months they offer free lunches daily for the children . This is the last day of summer lunch so a few of us moms got together and played at the park.








4 comments:

  1. I am with you, I love that Utah is such a family friendly state.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "FREE LUNCH"!!! Gotta love it...especially the FREE part!! *hehe* Well, it was a great summer going to lunch at the park with the Aloi's!! We enjoyed every moment of it while it lasted...hope to do this again next year!

    By the way, I love the pictures...

    ILNGRL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed free lunch too. Sweet Cheeks actually ate it! Fun pictures!

    ReplyDelete